IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE USING THIS APPLIANCE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND CAUTIONARY MARKINGS IN THE USER MANUAL AND ON THE APPLIANCE.
1.3-range temperature light
3.Temperature control “+”
4.Temperature control “-”
6.Travel safety lock
7.Floating heating plate
10.Charging contact point
THESE WARNINGS APPLY TO THE APPLIANCE, AND ALSO WHERE APPLICABLE, TO ALL TOOLS, ACCESSORIES, CHARGE BASE, USB CHARGER CABLE . TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY:
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- This appliance must be used with the HCO USB charging cable provided.
- If the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug after use. The proximity of water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off.
- For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA is advisable. Ask your installer for advice.
- If the USB charging cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not drop or insert objects into any openings of the appliance. If an object is inserted, do not use the appliance.
- WARNING: Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels
- If the appliance is not working as it should, if it has received a sharp blow, if it has been
dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, do not use and contact the HCO.
- BURN HAZARD: The flexing plates of this appliance will become hot while in use and immediately after use. Allow to cool. Keep appliance out of reach of young children, particularly during use and when cooling down.
- Do not leave the appliance switched on when not in use.
- Unplug the USB charging cable once charging is complete.
- Always place the appliance on the charging base or on the travel pouch on a stable flat surface. Always switch off the appliance and allow to cool before placing
it into the travel pouch.
- The battery should be removed from the appliance before it is discarded. When removing the battery, the appliance must be powered off. Safely dispose the battery in accordance with local ordinances or regulations.
- The battery is non-replaceable. If the battery is not working as it should or has been damaged, do not use and contact the HCO for further advice.
- Follow all charging instructions and do not charge the appliance outside of the temperature range specified below. Connect the charging cable to an external power supply for charging the appliance. Charging improperly or at a temperature outside of the specified range may damage the appliance and increase the risk of fire. To ensure maximum battery life, the following is recommended:
- When not in use, the appliance should be stored between 18°C (64°F) to 28°C (82°F).
- The ambient temperature range for operation and charging__ should be 10°C (50°F) to 35°C (95°F).
16.This appliance contains lithium- ion cells. The battery is a sealed unit and under normal circumstances poses no safety concerns. In the unlikely event that liquid leaks from the appliance, do not attempt to operate the appliance, do not touch the liquid as it may cause irritation or burns, and observe the following precautions:
- Skin contact - can cause irritation. Wash affected skin with soap and water.
- Inhalation - can cause respiratory irritation. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Eye contact - can cause irritation. Immediately flush eyes thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Disposal - handle with care and dispose of in accordance with local ordinances or regulations.
- Do not use if the appliance is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behaviour resulting in risk of injury. Do not expose the appliance to fire or excessive temperatures. Exposure to fire or temperatures above 60°C (140°F) may cause battery failure.
- Only use this appliance for styling dry human hair. Do not use on wet hair. Do not place anything other than human hair onto the flexing plates.
- Unplug before maintenance or servicing. READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance is intended for indoor use only. Disposal information
- HCO products are made from high grade recyclable materials. Recycle where possible.
- Safely dispose of or recycle the battery in accordance with local ordinances or regulations.
Input voltage:DC 5V 2A
Lithium battery :4800mAh
- 165℃ 185℃ 210℃ 3-range temperature settings
- Connect USB-C cable to straightener or charging station and a powered USB port.
- Charge until fully charged. It will stop flashing at this time.
- Disconnect the straightener from the charging station or cable.
- Unlock aeroplane mode.
- Hold on/off switch. Flashing temperature light indicates heating.
- Select temperature.
- Wait until temperature light stops flashing.
- Unlock the straightener.
- You straightener is ready to use.
- Switch off by holding on/off button, switch on aeroplane mode and lock the straightener.